The 2019 NADD National Convention will be held in conjunction with the NASCOE National Convention, August 1-2, 2019, in Manhattan, KS. Members attending will need to register for the convention through the KASCOE online convention registration site.
For more information regarding the annual NASCOE National Convention, visit the NASCOE national convention website.
Wednesday, July 31st
- NADD Travel Day – See NASCOE Agenda
Thursday, August 1st
- 8:00a.m. - NADD and NASCOE Joint Session Begins
- 9:00a.m. - National Office Leadership - Joint Session
- Bill Northey, Under Secretary
- Richard Fordyce, FSA Administrator
- Steve Peterson, Associate Administrator of Operations and Management
- Peggy Browne, DAFO
- Bill Beam, DAFP
- 1:00p.m. - National Office Leadership Q&A - Joint Session
- 2:00p.m. - Meeting with National Office Leadership
- 5:30p.m. - Hospitality Suite
Friday, August 2nd
- 8:00a.m. - General Session
- Elections and Other Business
- Meet with Dillard Financial
- 12:00p.m. - NADD Convention Adjourns (NASCOE Convention Continues)
Saturday, August 3rd
- NADD Travel Day
Lodging & Venue
The Candlewood Suites will be NADDs select hotel for the national convention. The hotel is within a short walking distance of the meeting facility. The hotel is located at 210 Blue Earth Place, Manhattan, KS 66502.